For some reason my iPad wouldn't let me caption all the photos so I will just tell you the rest here!
Heaps of those were at the markets - that's pretty self explanatory!
The coffee with a sandwich is what I got one morning when I woke up early! They made cappuccinos at one cafe I found so I was pretty happy, otherwise lots of filter coffee here. The sandwich is a local speciality - Serrano and Manchego (really strong sheep's cheese).
The photo of tapas is from a bar we found recommended in the lonely planet guide called Taberna El Piyayo. We had the local specialty drink Tinto de Verano and then so much food as you can see. There was a Gazpacho (cold tomato & vegetable soup), fried aubergine with cane homey dipping sauce, battered fresh prawns and squid, olives and bread with aioli! Amazing! And again sooo cheap!
The bottom one is a pork schnitzel I had in a restaurant in Osnabruck (Germany). It was called Schweineschnitzel Lucullus - Pork Schnitzel with Béarnaise sauce, white asparagus, mushrooms and potato croquettes! It was the best schnitty I have ever had!
Yummmooooooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment